Saturday 23 August 2014

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Trying different cuisines is one of my favourite things to do. I adore the way different traditions have different recipes and methods of cooking and even eating food.

Normally, I don't go to Indian restaurants. As much as I think that accommodating this cuisine for the people it targets is great, I do believe that the authenticity of a traditional Indian curry is soon disappearing. Indi-Go is a brilliant Indian street food supplier. The samosa chaat and the bhel papdi took me back to the bustle of the streets of Mumbai.

Samosa chaat


Bhel papdi


Pani Poori
I have never tried Vietnamese food and I'm happy to say that I wasn't disappointed. I had this meal at the Pho restaurant and it was absolutely divine. You get given a very good portion so you do get your money's worth. With the choice of a variety of sauces, herbs and spices to add to your own accord, you can make each dish your own.

Pho ga

No comments:

Post a Comment