Wednesday 13 August 2014

PINEAPPLE TOP DISASTER

This is something that I picked up during exam time.

The pineapple top hairdo. 

Quite possibly the most stupid yet the most easiest thing to do with my hair. But now I can't stop sporting this and yes I even go out in public looking like this.


I think my hair is one of my assets. Modest, I know. But it's a well known fact that Asians have luscious locks! Even though my hair is thin, the way it falls on my head naturally makes it look like it is thick. I dip-dyed my hair a few months ago after wanting it to do it for so long. The main reason I put it off for so long was because my mum hates the idea of chemicals tarnishing my jet black hair (even though she dyes her own hair) (-_-)

Anyway, if any fellow dark haired ladies are thinking of doing a bit of ombre; this is what I used: L'Oreal Pref Feria Extreme Blonde Ombre E01. The reason I went slightly ginger may be because of the fact that I dyed my hair burgundy a while back; so I'm guessing that this dye kit stripped the black revealing the previous colour mixed with the blonde!

No comments:

Post a Comment