Sunday 31 August 2014

START OF SECOND YEAR

The day has come for me to return to the North; where the weather forces you to stay inside and do work. I can't believe I'm at the second stage of my degree. I have heard quite a few horror stories about the year that lies ahead of me:

A higher pile up of work, long days following up on case studies at the hospital, a dissertation, the wait until mid July for exams to finish, barely any free time, inability to have a decent social life etc...

As strange as this may sound, I wouldn't trade the position I'm in for anything else in the world. Even though at times the levels of stress that I put myself under take me to the brink of insanity, I thrive in situations when put under pressure.

Anyway, over the summer I've been posting a lot. Every other day to be precise! Don't ask me how my brain came up with the content to write because I honestly haven't got a clue. Wait, maybe I've finally got to grips with the whole blogging thing and can class myself as a blogger now. It's infuriating that I decided to mess around with the HTML of my previous blog to lose all the content from first year; I've definitely learnt from my mistake and will never even go near a HTML code ever again.

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone that reads my blog. I've received some sweet and kind feedback from the posts and I really am grateful. Secondly, I'm going to try sticking to blogging on a more regular basis. However I don't know how long that will last. Hopefully I can squeeze in half an hour every other day to fill you all in with what I've been getting up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment