Sunday 3 August 2014

SUMMER BUCKET LIST

I know that it's already August and I have less than a month until I'm back at university. But I thought I'd make a little list of things that I aim to complete by the end of my very short summer.

#1 - Make a scrap book for year 1 (I'm not sure whether to make a book or a folder on my laptop but we'll see!)


#2 - Create a painting/drawing (I haven't done any form of artwork since AS and I really REALLY miss it. Unless you count anatomy illustrations as art...)


#3 - Harry potter marathon (I haven't seen any of the films in a long time and whenever I want to, I can never decide which one to watch. So I might as well start from the beginning)


#4 - Read inferno by Dan Brown (I started reading this book during SSM but never got round to finishing it and as a die hard fan of Mr. Brown's work, I feel obliged to complete reading his masterpiece)


#5 - Make up a dance for the first session back (Due to the final month of university being extremely torturous, I had to cancel a few classes. So it would be good if I could get back into dancing again)


#6 - Bake a cake (I am absolutely terrible at baking cakes. So this summer, I am going to try perfect my skills)



I'll keep you all updated on how I get along with each of the things on my list. Why not make one of your own, I'd love to see what you've put on it!



No comments:

Post a Comment