Tuesday 21 October 2014

MIND BLOCK

Staring at my laptop screen, I'm forcing myself to wander through the far corners of my mind to articulate all the thoughts that are going on in my head. And yet I'm sat here with nothing to talk about.

The first half of the academic year is always filled with less exciting events in comparison to what occurs later on in the year.

I guess a part of the problem lies with the fact that I haven't had the chance to actually sit down with my journal and note down all the things that happen to me throughout the day in a while. Having to dedicate a lot of time to my course is making it more and more difficult to keep this blog up and running.

I know you're all going to be panicking about the fact that I may be taking this blog down! But hopefully I can think of new ways to keep my readers entertained.

In the meantime, I want to give a huge thanks to all those who read my posts and send me lovely comments. Sending lots of love and kisses your way...


No comments:

Post a Comment